Tired of turning wrenches and the physical demands of the automotive mechanics trade but still want to use your talents? Want to get off the flat rate roller-coaster and enjoy a stable and predictable paycheck? Interested in an opportunity to work from home?
AirPro Diagnostics just may be the solution!
Join us and use your years of experience and expertise in a comfortable office environment surrounded by a great team of like minded professionals and/or a comfortable home office setting.
AirPro Diagnostics, a Jacksonville, Florida based company, is taking the industry by storm and we are looking for positive, self-motivated, highly skilled auto diagnostic specialists to join our growing team in servicing the automobile collision industry. This position provides phone and on-line diagnostic support to collision and/or other repair shops to aid in the diagnostic scans and subsequent interpretations of any resulting codes. This is a salaried (NOT flat rate) position.
The technician will perform both pre-scans and post repair diagnostic scans (completion scans) to assist in the complete repair, reconfiguration-calibration of the vehicle to ensure complete safety to the ultimate driver of the vehicle.
He/she will perform functions while connected remotely to our scan tool that is connected directly to the vehicle at the collision shop. These functions include: code and data reading, programming, bi-directional testing, diagnostic assistance, component re-learns, configurations, coding, calibrations and code clearing.
WE ARE OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS TO THOSE WITH CURRENT REMOTE AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC EXPERIENCE!
• 5 or more years performing hands on automotive repairs
• 2 or more of these years as a diagnostic master/lead technician
• 1 year of experience dealing directly with customers
• Current or previous ASE or OEM certifications
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Working knowledge in the use and maintenance of advanced and OE level diagnostic scan tools
• Ability to read, interpret and document automotive diagnostic scan tool data
• Ability to read and understand various automotive electrical/electronic schematics
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Skilled at the Automotive Strategy Based Diagnostic Processes
• Ability to explain and communicate/advise findings to other technicians or to non-technical clients
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and supplemental insurance coverage's, and an opportunity to work remotely at home as we grow.
If interested in hearing more, please apply through our tracking system using the following link:
or apply directly through our website at www.airprodiagnostics.com
Your application was submitted successfully.