AirPro Diagnostics is a leader in providing diagnostic solutions to the automotive repair industry. We are seeking a positive and professional individual with a passion for cars as an Assembly Supervisor in our manufacturing department.
Job Summary: THIS IS A WORKING LEAD POSITION! - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
In collaboration with Sale, oversees Assembly Department to ensure optimal operating results. Responsible for ensuring production requirements are met daily. Provides guidance to efficiently produce high quality work while meeting customer delivery schedules and cost objectives. Hours may vary based on business needs.
•Manage and assign priorities for the assembly team while working alongside them
•Able to perform all essential assembly duties and responsibilities; which include performing finished product inspection prior to shipment
•Documents all productivity, inventory, and component supplies navigating through internal database and applicable systems
•Places all approved orders on a timely basis to prevent down time
•Trains and develops new and existing assembly team members
•Collaborates and provides input for process and product improvements
•Continually searches for qualified vendors and cost savings in day to day supply purchases; negotiating prices when possible
•Performs other related duties as assigned.
•High school diploma or equivalent
•Five years proven assembly experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
•Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team of assemblers
•Proficient user of Microsoft Office (ability to create basic excel spreadsheets) applications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Adhere and support AirPro Diagnostics quality of service
• Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation
• Proven track record of recommending and implementing process improvements.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making, adaptable, flexible
• Able to work in a team setting and independently under minimum supervision
• High level of customer service displaying positive attitude
• Working knowledge of OSHA and safe working practices
Your application was submitted successfully.